About the Terms
Squizzes.com is owned and operated by JazzyMedia Ltd and access and use of the site is on the following terms:
1. By using squizzes.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of squizzes.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use or contribute to squizzes.com.
2. We may change these terms from time to time so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of squizzes.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated and amended terms. If you do not agree to any changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use squizzes.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of squizzes.com.
4. ‘Squizzes’, ‘Squiz’ and ‘JazzyMedia’ are trade marks of JazzyMedia Ltd.
5. All copyright, trade marks, logos, designs and other intellectual property rights in and on squizzes.com shall remain the property of JazzyMedia Ltd or its sponsors/content partners.
6. All software used on the website and all information and materials (the ‘Content’) included on it (including without limitation, website design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement of the Content) are the property of JazzyMedia Ltd or its content partners and are protected by international copyright laws.
7. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, make available to the public or otherwise use squizzes.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Use of any of squizzes.com content requires prior written permission of JazzyMedia Ltd.
Contributions to Squizzes
8. By sharing any contribution (including text, graphics, photographs, video or audio) with JazzyMedia Ltd you agree to grant JazzyMedia Ltd, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstances JazzyMedia Ltd may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
9. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
10. In order that JazzyMedia Ltd can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give JazzyMedia Ltd permission to use it for the purposes specified above and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of your parent / guardian if you are under 16.
11. For contributions from children under 16 we normally show your first name, age and school (where applicable), unless you request otherwise.
12. For contributions from teachers and adults we normally show your full name and school (where applicable), unless you request otherwise.
14. The majority of content posted on squizzes.com is created by third parties and are referred to as our ‘content partners’.
15. We create, check and test all content with care however we cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies or errors.
16. JazzyMedia and its content partners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from use of squizzes.com or from entering the competitions or as a result of accepting any prize.
17. This website may have links to other internet websites that are controlled and maintained by third parties. These links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us of the websites linked or referred to. We have no control over the content of any such website.
18. JazzyMedia do not warrant that functions available on squizzes.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
19. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or competition entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials.
Competition Rules & Eligibility
20. All children of eligible age who are enrolled in schools which are registered with JazzyMedia. They are eligible to win school specific and national prizes which they will receive via their school.
21. All children of eligible age who are not in registered schools may also enter. They are eligible for national prizes only provided they supply their home address and parent's email address (on request) so that they may be contacted and prizes delivered directly.
22. No employees of JazzyMedia Ltd or the sponsor (or members of their families or households) may enter competition.
23. JazzyMedia reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the contestant is ineligible, has provided false information, has gained unfair advantage, or has breached any of these terms and conditions.
24. By entering into the competitions you agree to grant JazzyMedia Ltd, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons).
25. Contestants may enter as many times as they wish, unless specified otherwise, with every entry submitted into the competition and/or Prize Draw.
26. Entry to the competitions is free.
27. The competitions will take place from the specified commencement date to the specified closing date. JazzyMedia reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
28. Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. In all matters, the decision of JazzyMedia shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
29. JazzyMedia will announce winners and distribute prizes via schools or parents (as stated above) within 28 days of the closing date of the competition (unless specified otherwise). A list of winners will be available upon written request.
30. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
31. A contestant may only win one prize.
32. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. JazzyMedia reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
33. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.